Ladd-Peebles Stadium General Policies and Procedures
WHAT ITEMS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE STADIUM?
The following items are NOT allowed to be brought into the stadium by fans attending events:
- Weapons (firearms, knives, box cutters, etc.) regardless of permit
- Cans, thermoses and glass bottles
- Alcoholic beverages
- Illegal substances
- Purses, bags or backpacks larger than 12x12x12 inches
- Hard-sided Coolers. Small, soft-sided coolers are allowed for water.
- Brooms, poles and sticks
- Use of laser pointers
- Noisemakers, musical instruments, whistles, air horns and boom boxes
- Pets (Except for service animals or during specific promotions)
- Professional photographic tools or equipment (tripods, monopods and lenses longer than 6 inches)
- (NEW) Drones, Unmanned Aircraft Devices
- Clothing or material with profane language or obscene graphics
- Laptop computers
- Promotional materials not approved by the stadium
- ANY OTHER ITEM DEEMED DANGEROUS OR INAPPROPRIATE
Ladd-Peebles Stadium reserves the right to change or modify these guidelines as needed.
WHAT ITEMS CAN I BRING INTO THE STADIUM?
Fans may bring the following into the stadium:
- Cell Phones
- Up to two bottles of water in plastic containers
- Folding Stadium Seats and seat cushions
GUEST CONDUCT POLICY
- Our guests' experience will not be disrupted by unruly actions or behaviors of others.
- Guests should report any inappropriate behavior to the nearest usher, security guard or facility/operations staff member.
- Guests will enjoy the Ladd-Peebles Game Day experience free from foul/abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Guests appearing intoxicated will be denied entry or will be subject to ejection.
- Guests must not go onto the field, throw objects onto the field or interfere with play. Violations will result in immediate ejection and/or arrest and prosecution.
- Guests will sit only in their ticketed seats and show their tickets when requested.
- Guests wearing obscene or indecent clothing will not be admitted.
- Guests will comply with requests from staff regarding facility operations and emergency response procedures.
- Smoking is not permitted at Ladd-Peebles Stadium.
- Guests must adhere to the Code of Conduct provisions or they will be subject to ejection without refund and revocation of season tickets and may also be in violation of federal/state/city ordinances resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
STADIUM RE-ENTRY: NO PASS-OUTS No pass-outs are given for any reason.
Police officers cannot give pass-outs.
If you leave the stadium, you must purchase another ticket to re-enter. If tickets are not available, you will not be allowed to re-enter.
WHERE IS LOST & FOUND? Any items found during the game should be taken to the Stadium Office located on ground level on the the West Side of the facility.
Lost items may be reclaimed at the stadium office during regular business hours. The phone number is 251-208-2500.
WHAT IS THE SMOKING POLICY OF THE STADIUM? As per City of Mobile statute, Ladd-Peebles Stadium is a non-smoking facility.
Smoking anywhere within stadium, or on the stadium grounds, is prohibited.